Hospitals in Yorkshire are beginning to gear up for iHypE. Dates are currently being decided and trusts are busy registering with their various R&D departments.
The following dates have been decided so far...
- East Yorkshire - Tuesday 29th & Wednesday 30th November 2016
- West Yorkshire
- Leeds (LGI and SJUH) -Wednesday 23rd & Thursday 24th November 2016
- Harrogate - Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd November 2016
- Mid Yorks - Tuesday 29th & Wednesday 30th November 2016
- Huddersfield & Calderdale - Thursday 1st & Friday 2nd December 2016
- Airedale and Bradford - TBC
East Yorkshire Local Leads: -
- Regional Lead - Dr Andy Chamberlain
- Hull and Castle Hill - Dr James Knock
- York - Dr Katie Ayyash
- Scarborough - Dr Greg Purssord
- Scunthorpe - Dr Laura Macnally
- Grimsby - Dr Rhona Martin
West Yorkshire Local Leads: -
- Regional Lead - Dr John Stones
- Leeds General Infirmary - Dr Jon Pipe
- St James' University Hospital - Dr Caroline Thomas
- Pinderfields General Hospital - Dr Carl Ilyas
- Bradford Royal Infirmary - Dr Sarah Cooper
- Airedale General Hospital - Dr Cath Jordan
Calling all Trainees
This is your chance to be involved with a national research project! Every trainee involved with data collection will get a certificate for their portfolio, which will go towards your Annex G requirements.
In order for the project to be a success, we need data collectors. It will run very similarly to the hugely successful SNAP-1 study. Your local hospital lead should have contacted you, but if not and you are interested, please contact them!
Look out for more news soon..!